The Child Care Council of Cornell Cooperative Extension invites you to the 2018 Early Childhood Educators Spring Conference!
This conference will feature two tracks for registration with meals for both tracks happening at the same time (breakfast from 8am-8:30am and lunch from 11:45am-12:30pm).
About this conference:
- Full day registration includes breakfast and lunch.
- Door Prizes will be drawn during Lunch. Door prizes were generously provided by our friend Mark from Lakeshore Learning.
- Early Bird Online Registration ends on 2/23.
- General Online Registration ends on 3/12. Online registration will also end at this time.
- Student registration will require a photocopy of the student's current ID valid for Spring 2018 to be emailed to email@example.com
- Full Day Walk In registration is $100.
- EIP and CSEA Funding can be used to pay for this conference, so long as funding is available.
- Registration fees are non-refundable and will be taken on a first-paid first-served basis.The Child Care Council will contact anyone whose registration may be affected by capacity being reached.
$60 before 2/23; $70 before 3/12; $100 Walk-In
1777 Burrstone Rd
New Hartford, NY 13413