Club Information and Management Tools
How to start a Club Charter:
In order to be a bonafied 4-H Club, you must fulfill these requirements:
- You must have an Organizational Leader. All Club leaders are required to attend at least one Leader Meeting a year.
- You must have at least 5 members or 5 Cloverbuds from 3 different families currently enrolled.
- Submit a Club Charter Form to the 4-H Office
- You must have the Program Planning Sheet completed for the 4-H year.
– Please remember when you are doing fundraising in the name of 4-H, you need to:
- Fill out the “Fundraising Request” form and have it approved by Lisa Farney (email@example.com) before you can do ANY fundraising.
- There must be a PURPOSE for the 4-H fundraising. You CAN NOT fund-raise just to have money in your 4-H account.
4-H Report Resources:
4-H Club Guide – Parliamentary Procedure
Treasurer's Record Book
Secretary's Monthly Report
Last updated November 4, 2021